This post contains affiliate links. Please see disclosure for details.
Sausage & Peppers Recipe
3 Bell Peppers; Red, Orange & Yellow
2 Onions, medium
3 Garlic Cloves
2 Large jars of Jovial Diced Tomatoes
1 Teaspoon or so Lime Juice
5 Sweet/Mild Pork Italian Sausages
1 Tablespoon or more of Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 lb Ziti pasta
1) Heat Dutch Oven Pot, then add oil. Brown & cook through sausages, set aside to cool.
2) While cooking sausages, slice onions and bell peppers. Then sauté until tender in same pot as you cooked sausages.
3) Add garlic, Italian Seasoning. Sauté a minute or 2.
4) Add lime juice and tomatoes.
5) Slice sausages into rounds and add back to mixture. Simmer for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
6) Cook pasta according to box instructions. Or make your own if you have time!
7) Serve with these delicious Copycat Olive Garden Bread Sticks.
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you make a purchase through my links I will make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
And don’t forget to sign up for Dinner of Herbs newsletter and receive a free printable Weekly Meal Sheet complete with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for 7 days of the week and room for your personal notes.
Sign up here: Dinner of Herbs Newsletter