When it’s hot out it’s great to have a refreshing, cool meal for lunch. Enjoy this yum Chicken Cran-Apple Salad on a sandwich, or make it gluten free/extra refreshing by eating either on a lettuce wrap or atop a bed of chopped lettuce for a salad instead.
This post contains affiliate links. Please see disclosure for details.
Instant Pot Chicken Cran-Apple Salad
- 2 chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, sliced thinly
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cinammon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook chicken breasts. Add 2 cups water to Instant Pot, add rack & then chicken breasts on top. Pressure Cook 6 minutes. Natural Release. Shred once cooled enough and set aside in large mixing bowl.
- Meanwhile, chop apples, celery and green onion. Add to shredded chicken bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together remaining ingredients. Scrape into chicken bowl and mix altogether, combining well.
- Add preferred amount of chicken salad to bread or lettuce leaf for a sandwich/wrap or add to lettuce for a salad.
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you make a purchase through my links I will make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Don’t forget to sign up for Dinner of Herbs newsletter and receive a free printable Weekly Meal Sheet complete with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for 7 days of the week and room for your personal notes.
Sign up here: Dinner of Herbs Newsletter